Saturday, April 8, 2017

You create your own reality


I was only a week into my spiritual journey when I started to see many synchronicity's,
especially, numbers. These numbers were given during meditations by my guides and the angels. Also, I started to see them all around me. I was in the grocery store and my total amount was 49.49. I strongly felt that this was a sign. When I returned home, I turned my laptop on and logged into an account that I have on a spiritual site. The first post I read was about angel numbers. It led me to a blog that was all dedicated to the angels and the numbers they give us. I scrolled to the number that was given to me and the message read, that the angels were telling me that it was time to let go of a situation that had run its course. They were reminding me that as one door closes, another one opens. I was asked to stop staring at the closed door and to look forward to what was behind the open door. Also, the angels were helping to open new doors, and assisting in healing any pain or sorrow that accompanied the transition that I was going through. I was amazed by this word of knowledge because it resonated with what had happened earlier that year. My husband was diagnosed with cancer, went through chemo and radiation treatment, and was healed. This was the door that had closed. My spiritual awakening was the door that had opened. I was transitioning from focusing on my husband’s healing to also focusing on my own. I found it remarkable how angel numbers could show what was going on in my life.

Synchronicity's show us that we are aligning with our soul’s purpose. They are a sign of comfort. Angel numbers were not the only signs I received. Promptings while browsing the internet that led to certain pages which had answers to my questions. New ideas came to mind, dreams, and spirit animals showed up; feathers in odd places, and questions were answered during meditations. 

One of the messages that kept showing up was you create your own reality. All I could think about was how am I supposed to create a reality that is aligned with my soul? I had never given it much thought, because I was just going along for the ride. I guess you could say that I was living life for others and not myself, and I had been doing this for almost forty years. It was normal for me and it was my reality. Acknowledging that I was responsible for everything that was created in my life, was a hard pill to swallow. When you go through life unaware of the soul that you are, life seems to be hard and filled with suffering. Especially, when the people around you do things that are harmful to you and others. This is all part of karma (the karmic wheel), cause and effect. When painful moments in life are brought to the surface and into the light, awareness fills its place. This is an opportunity where we can change the way we perceive that moment in time and change our reality. Spirituality is all about awareness, what we create with this knowing is up to us. So, be conscious and think about what it is that truly serves you.

Karmic wheel - Cause and effect

Reality in Buddhism is called Dharma (Sanskrit) or Dhamma (Pali). It refers to the system of natural laws, which constitute the natural order of things. Dharma is reality as-it-is.
The teachings of Buddha gives a method for people to come out of their condition of suffering (Dukkha) and it involves developing an awareness of reality (mindfulness). The teachings seek to understand the differences between a person’s view of what their reality is and the actual state of things. This is called Samma ditthi, developing right or correct view. According to the teachings it is essential to our well-being and our mental health. 

What are the natural laws?
The Natural laws are also known as the universal spiritual laws. The laws are divided into four categories.

The basic laws of life:
The law of attraction, the law of attachment, the law of request, the law of projection, the law of resistance, and the law of reflection.
The laws of creation:
The law of attention, the law of flow, the law of abundance, the law of clarity, the law of intention, the law of prosperity, the law of manifestation, the law of success.
The laws of higher awareness:
The law of balance and polarity, the law of karma, the law of reincarnation, the law of responsibility, the law of discrimination, the law of affirmation, the law of prayer, the law of meditation, the law of challenge.
The laws of higher frequency:
The law of frequency or vibration, the law of miracles, the law of healing, the law of purification, the law of perspective, the law of gratitude, the law of blessings, the law of decree, the law of faith, the law of grace, and the law of one.

Create consciously – When thoughts come to mind that are simply not true, we can bring them into awareness and change them. Thoughts are powerful and what we tell ourselves becomes our reality. Buddha said: “What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build up our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.”
Authentic power – When we understand why “life” happened the way it did, it moves us out of the “victim” role into our authentic power. Our experiences are mirrors meant to look at without judgement so we can learn from it.

By understanding the universal spiritual laws we create insight (Samma ditthi) and can therefore create our own reality, with our thoughts, actions and beliefs. After all, your personal truths are your beliefs. So, when you are not happy with how your life is going, change it by changing your thoughts.

















No comments:

Post a Comment